Click on the links below to become a WorldDenver member or to renew membership through our online check-out. Or, send a check to PO Box 40396, Denver CO 80204 or call 303-446-4921.
* Young Professionals is anyone aged 40 and under
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What happened to my IIE membership?
By agreement between IIE and the new organization, WorldDenver, all memberships were transferred over to WorldDenver at the end of March 2012. Benefits formerly available to IIE members are being provided by WorldDenver and revenues from the membership program will go to WorldDenver.
2. Will the membership benefits change from my IIE Membership?
Very slightly. The main change affecting all membership categories is that the "birthday coupon" is being replaced with a deeper discount for members on World Affairs Council events.
3. What if I still have a "birthday coupon" from my IIE membership?
It will be accepted through the end of August; see terms on coupons.
4. What will my expiration date be and how will I be notified?
WorldDenver membership is good for 12 months from date of joining or renewing. On the renewal form, you may elect to be notified by email or snail-mail.
5. What if I want to remain an IIE member?
IIE-Denver will no longer have a membership program as it will no longer be staffed to conduct the kinds of activities that provide local member benefits (speaker events, international visitors). Those activities have been absorbed by WorldDenver.
6. Is my membership tax deductible?
WorldDenver is a 501(c)(3) organization. Because the benefits of membership are "intangible", we believe the membership fee is a tax deductible contribution. However, it is always best to consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of membership.
7. Do my spouse and I have to buy two separate memberships?
No. Your spouse will have access to all your benefits, if you are a Basic Member or higher. Young Professional Member benefits are only good for one person.
Questions? Call Jan at 303-446-4921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org